- Please note that submitting the presentation slides and videos by the deadline, and attending the live Q&A session is mandatory as it is considered as a replacement for the physical attendance requirement at the conference.
- The submission deadline for all the materials is May 25th.
- The presentation slides and videos will be accessible by only the conference attendees during the conference. Unless the speaker explicitly opts out during the submission, the slides and videos will be publicly available after the conference.
- These guidelines apply to the research track, demo and industry track, open dataset and software track, challenges, NOSSDAV, PV and MMVE presentations.
What to Submit
- A maximum three-minute head-shot video explaining the key contributions and findings of the work (video without slides).
- A maximum 15-minute video providing an in-depth description of the work (slides with narration and optionally head-shot video).
- The bare slides without narration (pdf).
- The three-minute video must be in mp4 format.
- The 15-minute video must be in mp4 format. If using PowerPoint (example template), also submit the pptx (with narration) in addition to the mp4 file.
- Video resolutions must be 720p or higher. Aspect ratio should be 16:9.
- Subtitles are good to have, but optional (if they are available, they must be accurate and included as a separate track in the mp4 file, not burned-in).
- The bare presentation slides must be pdf.
How to Prepare
Slide Show with Narration and Timings in PowerPoint (Preferred)
Local Recording in Zoom (Preferred)
Instructions are here. Make sure to perform local recording with at least HD quality.
Screen Recording Tools
Where to Submit
Submissions are now closed.
Discussion Forums and Live Q&A Sessions
Each session (as listed in the technical program) will have an asynchronous discussion forum to accommodate the participants from different time zones. Participants will be able to post questions/comments for any paper in that session during the entire conference week and authors are required to answer them. Each session will also have a live Q&A session, where at least one author for each paper will be available. Details/links for discussion forums and live Q&A sessions are to be provided to the conference attendees.